Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Reporters' Roundup: Recruiting ambassadors
Thursday - 5/5/2011, 5:51pm EDT
- Federal employees can now sign up to be recruiting ambassadors. This is one of several new approaches to improve how agencies hire employees. Federal News Radio reporter Jason Miller joins us with details of the new federal only features on USAjobs.gov.
- There are some differences in opinion among leaders on the House Armed Services Committee on whether or not to grant the Defense Department's request to raise health insurance fees for military retirees. The committee will debate the issue next week when it meets to work on next year's Defense authorization bill. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu has the story.