Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Reporters' Roundup: SEA banquet, telework IT countdown
Friday - 4/29/2011, 5:56pm EDT
- It's quiz time in Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's column today, but don't worry, there are only two questions. 1) Which well-known event has the most beautiful people being honored and in the audience? AND 2) Which well known-event has the demonstrably largest number of very, very smart people in the audience? Mike discusses his impression of last night's SEA Banquet in Washington.
- The countdown is on for agency's to come up with a new telework IT plan. Office of Management and Budget Director Jacob Lew issued a memo detailing six specific steps CIOs and CAOs should take. Here with the details is our executive editor Jason Miller.
- Security's the obvious challenge when it comes to letting federal employees use their personal technology devices for work. But it's not the only challenge. Agency IT security pros talked about the issue on a panel in Bethesda today. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu has the story.