Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Reporters' Roundup: SEA banquet, telework IT countdown
Friday - 4/29/2011, 5:56pm EDT
- It's quiz time in Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's column today, but don't worry, there are only two questions. 1) Which well-known event has the most beautiful people being honored and in the audience? AND 2) Which well known-event has the demonstrably largest number of very, very smart people in the audience? Mike discusses his impression of last night's SEA Banquet in Washington.
- The countdown is on for agency's to come up with a new telework IT plan. Office of Management and Budget Director Jacob Lew issued a memo detailing six specific steps CIOs and CAOs should take. Here with the details is our executive editor Jason Miller.
- Security's the obvious challenge when it comes to letting federal employees use their personal technology devices for work. But it's not the only challenge. Agency IT security pros talked about the issue on a panel in Bethesda today. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu has the story.