Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Public Service Appreciation Week starts May 1
Friday - 4/29/2011, 5:31pm EDT
The Partnership for Public Service is trying to change what people think of federal employees.
The Partnership is kicking off a town hall discussion next week, to highlight the importance of communicating what feds do for the country.
Tim McManus is the Vice President of education and outreach at the Partnership. He's here to explain why his group is doing this.
From the Partnership website:
Public Servant Day at the Washington Nationals
Sunday, May 1
To kick-off Public Service Recognition Week, the Partnership for Public Service, the Public Employees Roundtable and GEICO are hosting "Public Servant Day" at the Washington Nationals on Sunday, May 1 during a 1:35 p.m. game against the San Francisco Giants.
The pre-game reception sponsored by GEICO has SOLD OUT. Discounted tickets to the game are still available but will not include admission to the pre-game event. To purchase tickets, contact Paul Klein at (202) 640-7651 and reference "Public Servant Day."