Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Public Service Appreciation Week starts May 1
Friday - 4/29/2011, 5:31pm EDT
The Partnership for Public Service is trying to change what people think of federal employees.
The Partnership is kicking off a town hall discussion next week, to highlight the importance of communicating what feds do for the country.
Tim McManus is the Vice President of education and outreach at the Partnership. He's here to explain why his group is doing this.
From the Partnership website:
Public Servant Day at the Washington Nationals
Sunday, May 1
To kick-off Public Service Recognition Week, the Partnership for Public Service, the Public Employees Roundtable and GEICO are hosting "Public Servant Day" at the Washington Nationals on Sunday, May 1 during a 1:35 p.m. game against the San Francisco Giants.
The pre-game reception sponsored by GEICO has SOLD OUT. Discounted tickets to the game are still available but will not include admission to the pre-game event. To purchase tickets, contact Paul Klein at (202) 640-7651 and reference "Public Servant Day."