Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Public Service Appreciation Week starts May 1
Friday - 4/29/2011, 5:31pm EDT
The Partnership for Public Service is trying to change what people think of federal employees.
The Partnership is kicking off a town hall discussion next week, to highlight the importance of communicating what feds do for the country.
Tim McManus is the Vice President of education and outreach at the Partnership. He's here to explain why his group is doing this.
From the Partnership website:
Public Servant Day at the Washington Nationals
Sunday, May 1
To kick-off Public Service Recognition Week, the Partnership for Public Service, the Public Employees Roundtable and GEICO are hosting "Public Servant Day" at the Washington Nationals on Sunday, May 1 during a 1:35 p.m. game against the San Francisco Giants.
The pre-game reception sponsored by GEICO has SOLD OUT. Discounted tickets to the game are still available but will not include admission to the pre-game event. To purchase tickets, contact Paul Klein at (202) 640-7651 and reference "Public Servant Day."