Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
OMBWatch supports draft order to disclose contractors' political donations
Friday - 4/29/2011, 5:27pm EDT
The President's plan to make federal contractors disclose political donations is under fire. The executive order would require federal contractors and their subsidiaries to disclose political donations to federal candidates or parties.
The order is still a draft.
The White House says it's all about transparency. But Senate Republicans say details in the draft aren't clear. And they're worried about an infringement of First Amendment rights, and how the donation information will be used at agencies.
Gary Bass the executive director at OMB Watch. His group has come out in support of the plan.