Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
OMBWatch supports draft order to disclose contractors' political donations
Friday - 4/29/2011, 5:27pm EDT
The President's plan to make federal contractors disclose political donations is under fire. The executive order would require federal contractors and their subsidiaries to disclose political donations to federal candidates or parties.
The order is still a draft.
The White House says it's all about transparency. But Senate Republicans say details in the draft aren't clear. And they're worried about an infringement of First Amendment rights, and how the donation information will be used at agencies.
Gary Bass the executive director at OMB Watch. His group has come out in support of the plan.