Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Reporters' Roundup: DoD acquisition incentives, cloud reform
Wednesday - 4/27/2011, 6:48pm EDT
- The Defense Department is filling in some of the details behind its effort to save money on acquisition programs. And to provide some incentives, it's telling the military services that when programs come in below their original cost estimates, they'll generally be able to keep the savings.
- 139 days into the Obama administration's effort to reform federal technology five of seven short term milestones are on schedule to be completed by June. One of those reforms, moving back office systems to the cloud, will get a big boost early next month. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller brings us details on the new contract opportunity and a progress report on the other reforms.