Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Reporters' Roundup: DoD acquisition incentives, cloud reform
Wednesday - 4/27/2011, 6:48pm EDT
- The Defense Department is filling in some of the details behind its effort to save money on acquisition programs. And to provide some incentives, it's telling the military services that when programs come in below their original cost estimates, they'll generally be able to keep the savings.
- 139 days into the Obama administration's effort to reform federal technology five of seven short term milestones are on schedule to be completed by June. One of those reforms, moving back office systems to the cloud, will get a big boost early next month. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller brings us details on the new contract opportunity and a progress report on the other reforms.