Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Pentagon Solutions: Getting the right equipment to the warfighter
Wednesday - 4/27/2011, 4:55pm EDT
Command Sergeant Major Bernard C. McPherson
The Program Executive Office Soldier is a government organization in charge of rapid prototyping, procurement and delivery of equipment to warfighters.
PEO Soldier views the soldier as "an integrated system" ensuring everything the warfighter carries works together, according to the Army's website.
Command Sergeant Major Bernard C. McPherson, command sergeant major of PEO Soldier, explains how the organization function and whether budget cuts will affect the ability to fund research and development for equipment needed by troops.
Watch CSM McPherson explain the gear warfighters wear.
Some of the uniforms and equipment CSM McPherson brought to the Federal News Radio studio: