Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
How spending sacrifices to hit agencies, contractors
Wednesday - 4/27/2011, 3:39pm EDT
The House has passed a 2012 budget blueprint that Republicans say would save trillions of dollars.
President Obama says he's working on his own plan to slash spending over the next several years.
But you might be wondering how all of this will really affect agencies and contractors.
Ray Bjorklund, senior vice president and chief knowledge officer at FedSources, shares highlights from a conference that wrapped up today on the impact of cost-cutting on agencies and contractors.