Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
How spending sacrifices to hit agencies, contractors
Wednesday - 4/27/2011, 3:39pm EDT
The House has passed a 2012 budget blueprint that Republicans say would save trillions of dollars.
President Obama says he's working on his own plan to slash spending over the next several years.
But you might be wondering how all of this will really affect agencies and contractors.
Ray Bjorklund, senior vice president and chief knowledge officer at FedSources, shares highlights from a conference that wrapped up today on the impact of cost-cutting on agencies and contractors.