Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Reporters' Roundup: TSA union vote, cyber czar, DoD IT
Friday - 4/22/2011, 5:02pm EDT
- The numbers are in for the election to determine which union will represent the Transportation Security Administration's airport screeners. Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has the breakdown in his column today, and he's got an interesting twist on it.
- The administration isn't measuring its progress to secure agency computer systems by memo or initiatives. It's a lot simpler than that. Howard Schmidt is the White House cybersecurity advisor. He tells Executive Editor Jason Miller in an exclusive interview about how federal cybersecurity is improving and how the administration is monitoring progress across the government.
- In the Defense Department, the goal of consolidating thousands of IT systems and networks into a more manageable structure is not exactly new. But some leaders in the department think with new budget pressures, they'll make some serious progress toward that objective. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu has the story.