Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Reporters' Roundup: Vendors to disclose political contributions?
Wednesday - 4/20/2011, 6:10pm EDT
- The White House is circulating a draft executive order that would require federal contractors to report all campaign contributions to candidates and third party organizations. The draft document took vendors by surprise. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller joins us with details on the draft executive order and why vendors are worried.
- Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has seasons on the brain both the warm-weather type, and the open type. He's writing about the latter in his column today.
- The Pentagon's acquisitions chief says there will undoubtedly be more cancellations of major weapons systems as the Defense Department continues to look for budget savings. But Undersecretary of Defense Ashton Carter says those big-ticket items are only one small part of the DoD budget and only one way in which the department will need to find savings. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu has the story.