Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
DoD contractor lied about products' country of origin
Tuesday - 4/19/2011, 3:37pm EDT
Staff Gasket is pleading guilty to procurement fraud.
Court documents say the firm sold replacement parts made outside of the U.S., even though its contracts with DoD required them to come from domestic manufacturers.
The company will need to pay back more than $750,000 in losses and a fine that could reach one and a half million dollars.
The firm's president could face five years in prison, on top of his own fine.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.