Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
DoD contractor lied about products' country of origin
Tuesday - 4/19/2011, 3:37pm EDT
Staff Gasket is pleading guilty to procurement fraud.
Court documents say the firm sold replacement parts made outside of the U.S., even though its contracts with DoD required them to come from domestic manufacturers.
The company will need to pay back more than $750,000 in losses and a fine that could reach one and a half million dollars.
The firm's president could face five years in prison, on top of his own fine.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.