Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Kinds of cyber pros needed at your agency
Tuesday - 4/19/2011, 6:58pm EDT
The country is facing a shortage of cybersecurity workers. Some experts say the U.S. needs up to 30,000 people. But that workforce just isn't there.
Frank Reeder is chairman of the National Board of Information Security Examiners. He's also worked as chief of information policy for OMB. He breaks down the kinds of cyber pros agencies need.
A Human Capital Crisis in Cybersecurity (Center for Strategic and International Studies)
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update brought to you by Tripwire. For more cybersecurity news, click here.