Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
How National Capital Planning Commission plan affects your office building
Monday - 4/18/2011, 3:28pm EDT
The National Capital Planning Commission is updating its comprehensive plan. That's a blueprint, in part, for how the federal government builds facilities in Washington, D.C.
The federal government is the largest property owner in the region, said Christine Saum, chief urban designer at the National Capital Planning Commission.
The commission is getting together this week to talk with a number of federal and regional leaders about the office space needs of the federal government in the future.
NCPC is hosting a meeting this Thursday. Details here.