Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
How National Capital Planning Commission plan affects your office building
Monday - 4/18/2011, 3:28pm EDT
The National Capital Planning Commission is updating its comprehensive plan. That's a blueprint, in part, for how the federal government builds facilities in Washington, D.C.
The federal government is the largest property owner in the region, said Christine Saum, chief urban designer at the National Capital Planning Commission.
The commission is getting together this week to talk with a number of federal and regional leaders about the office space needs of the federal government in the future.
NCPC is hosting a meeting this Thursday. Details here.