Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
How National Capital Planning Commission plan affects your office building
Monday - 4/18/2011, 3:28pm EDT
The National Capital Planning Commission is updating its comprehensive plan. That's a blueprint, in part, for how the federal government builds facilities in Washington, D.C.
The federal government is the largest property owner in the region, said Christine Saum, chief urban designer at the National Capital Planning Commission.
The commission is getting together this week to talk with a number of federal and regional leaders about the office space needs of the federal government in the future.
NCPC is hosting a meeting this Thursday. Details here.