Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Reporters' Roundup: shutdown winners and losers, cyber strategy
Friday - 4/15/2011, 7:29pm EDT
These are the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- As your memory of the "shutdown that wasn't" fades away, and people are making their "winners and losers" list, one of my colleagues is squarely in the "winner" category. Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey is writing about his winning strategy in his column today.
- As it did with GPS, the Internet and a host of other technologies, the government is taking its experience with technology to the commercial marketplace. Several agencies are leading an effort to bring together experts to make passwords a thing of the past in the commercial world. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller joins us with details on the final strategy and what the government's role will be in helping it take hold.
- More than a thousand workers have already moved in to the Defense Information Systems Agency's new headquarters campus. But what's a new, multimillion dollar facility without an official ribbon cutting? The IT agency opened its doors for the ceremony at its new office complex at Fort Meade, Maryland today. More from Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu.