Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Dempsey: Troops could stay in Iraq past December
Thursday - 4/14/2011, 5:48pm EDT
Chief of Staff General Martin Dempsey says that if the Iraqi government still needs help, the Army will find a way to provide it. That could include anything from air defense to professional military education.
The U.S. has about 47,000 troops in Iraq, mostly in advisory roles and helping Iraqi security forces.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.