Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Reporters' Roundup: Issa on pay debate, political appointee process
Wednesday - 4/13/2011, 7:46pm EDT
- Darrell Issa admits Republicans sound evil when it comes to whether federal workers are overpaid. The California Republican and chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee says the debate shouldn't be about employees' pay. Rather, Issa says, it should be about the overall pay and benefits processes. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller joins us with details about where Chairman Issa wants to take this conversation.
- Members of the administrations of both political parties have complained for a long time about how much time it takes to get executive branch appointees confirmed by the Senate. And many people believe the nomination process is scaring people away from working for administrations of both parties. Today, a Congressional committee took a step to cut down on the number of people that have to run the Senate gauntlet. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu has highlights from the hearing.