Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
'Losers lists' helped Recovery Board track stimulus funds
Wednesday - 4/13/2011, 5:35pm EDT
The Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board says nearly everyone who's taken stimulus money is filing reports about how they're using it.
Early on, the board had trouble getting a number of recipients to file. The reports are required by law, so the recovery board started shaming people into filing, by calling them out in what the board called "losers lists".
Board Chairman Earl Devaney is my guest now to discuss how the board turned things around.
Read Devaney's blog.