Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
'Losers lists' helped Recovery Board track stimulus funds
Wednesday - 4/13/2011, 5:35pm EDT
The Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board says nearly everyone who's taken stimulus money is filing reports about how they're using it.
Early on, the board had trouble getting a number of recipients to file. The reports are required by law, so the recovery board started shaming people into filing, by calling them out in what the board called "losers lists".
Board Chairman Earl Devaney is my guest now to discuss how the board turned things around.
Read Devaney's blog.