Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
DoD spending growth slows to 3 percent
Monday - 4/11/2011, 2:51pm EDT
New figures show U.S. defense spending grew by just under 3 percent last year. That's compared with more than seven percent on average for most of the decade.
Still, the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute says the U.S. continues to dominate world defense spending - about $700 billion last year. China comes in second, about six times less.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.