Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Budget analysis: Not out of the woods yet
Monday - 4/11/2011, 5:34pm EDT
Congress and the president need to agree on a number of spending issues outside of this year's budget.
House Republicans have unveiled their 2012 spending plan. The president will talk about reducing the deficit on Wednesday. And if Congress doesn't raise the debt limit, the government could default on its obligations very soon.
Stan Collender is a partner at Qorvis Communications and a regular budget guru on Federal News Radio. He says you're not out of the woods yet.