Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Newscast - April 4
Monday - 4/4/2011, 1:00pm EDT
- Congress is clashing over military spending, as they negotiate a final budget bill for your agency.
The House has until tomorrow, before a self-imposed deadline to post bills for members to read.
Leaders from both parties say they're working on about $33 billion in cuts.
Once the House passes a bill, Senators will vote. They need to pass something by Friday, to avoid a government shutdown.
- The head of OPM is calling on you to step it up, when it comes to firing poor performers.
John Berry says federal managers are too timid.
His remarks address questions before a House subcommittee about the link between pay and performance.
- An interagency spat has is pitting the FCC against the defense and transportation departments. NextGov reports its because of a plan to build a hybrid satellite and cellular network. The FCC has cleared a firm called Light Squared for that project. But top defense and transportation leaders say the FCC didn't fully consult their departments before giving the green light. The departments are worried the system might interfere with the Global Positioning System.