Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
SRA's CEO on company's $1.8B sale
Monday - 4/4/2011, 4:03pm EDT
IT services and consulting company firm SRA International is expected to be sold to a private equity firm for more than $1.8 billion.
SRA is coming off a year where it saw its revenue grow by roughly 8 percent. Last year it won two of its largest contracts - a single-award blanket purchase agreement with the Department of Agriculture (USDA) worth $500 million and a five-year project with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) worth nearly $458 million.
Stan Sloane, president and CEO of SRA International, discusses what's in the deal and what it means for outstanding contracts.