Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Deep-dive look at DoD contract spending 1999-2009
Tuesday - 2/1/2011, 7:06pm EST
The Defense-Industrial Initiatives Group hosted a presentation of its annotated brief on Department of Defense contract spending.
Building on our series on the U.S. Federal Professional Services Contracts, this brief documents the structure and trends of DOD contracting, including both products and services from 1999-2009. The briefing describes the types of contracts, the extent of competition, top contractors, and other supply-side information.
I played highlights of the event on my show today; you can watch the entire event by clicking on the video player.