Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
QDDR driving budgets, changes at State Department
Wednesday - 1/5/2011, 3:47pm EST
The Department of State has made diplomacy and development key pillars of U.S. foreign policy. In July 2009 Secretary Hillary Clinton launched the Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review (QDDR) in an effort to align policy, strategy, authorities, and resources. Anne-Marie Slaughter, director of Policy Planning at the Department of State will discuss the QDDR and its implications for the FY 2011 budget and congressional foreign policy decision-making in the 112th Congress.
I played highlights of the event on my show today. Click here to watch the entire event.