Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
2011 predictions: programs cut, but raises still on table
Wednesday - 12/22/2010, 2:39pm EST
Robert joined me again today to review his top four predictions for the Federal government for 2011:
4. Programs will be terminated or cut substantially, perhaps more than ever before. Increased scrutiny from new members of Congress on both sides of the aisle will drive program changes.
3. Federal employees WILL get raises. Smart managers know - or will figure out - the tools they have to reward the really good people in their organizations.
2. There WILL be a scandal. This is Washington, after all. Increased oversight of the executive branch will lead to the uncovering of some mistake.
1. The Republic will survive, neigh flourish. The greatness of America will continue to be a thumb on the scales that gives us advantages in the world.