Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
2011 predictions: terrorism, economic security will impact everything
Thursday - 12/23/2010, 1:40pm EST
Dr. Charles Herzfeld is Senior Fellow and member of the Board of Regents at the Potomac Institute for Policy Studies. His distinguished career includes service as Senior Consultant to the Director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy, in the Executive Office of the President; Director of Defense Research and Engineering of the Department of Defense; and leadership roles at the Defense Advanced Research Agency (DARPA), and the Defense Nuclear Agency. He was Director of the Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA) from 1965 to 1967; he advocated and supervised that agency's start of ARPANET, the linking of a series of computers that became the predecessor of the Internet.
Dr. Herzfeld's predictions centered around the impact of the fight against terrorism, and continuing economic instability. He discussed his predictions, and how they will affect the way your agency meets its mission, on the show today.