Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
2011 predictions: terrorism, economic security will impact everything
Thursday - 12/23/2010, 1:40pm EST
Dr. Charles Herzfeld is Senior Fellow and member of the Board of Regents at the Potomac Institute for Policy Studies. His distinguished career includes service as Senior Consultant to the Director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy, in the Executive Office of the President; Director of Defense Research and Engineering of the Department of Defense; and leadership roles at the Defense Advanced Research Agency (DARPA), and the Defense Nuclear Agency. He was Director of the Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA) from 1965 to 1967; he advocated and supervised that agency's start of ARPANET, the linking of a series of computers that became the predecessor of the Internet.
Dr. Herzfeld's predictions centered around the impact of the fight against terrorism, and continuing economic instability. He discussed his predictions, and how they will affect the way your agency meets its mission, on the show today.