Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
2011 predictions: Accountability, collaboration will rise
Thursday - 12/23/2010, 1:26pm EST
4. Mobile technologies will see greater deployment, and will be used for authentication.
3. The need for cybersecurity professionals, acquisition professionals, and program/project management professionals will become more acute. Potential exists for an increase in retirement-eligible government employees, especially if there is turn in the economy.
2. Agencies will be forced into greater cross-collaboration, and leveraging existing investments. The federal government will work even more as an "enterprise" out of necessity.
1. Accountability and results will be emphasized even more from Capitol Hill. Programs will need to deliver results or be eliminated and/or restructured. The Government Performance and Results Modernization Act of 2010 could be the game changer.