Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
2011 predictions: Accountability, collaboration will rise
Thursday - 12/23/2010, 1:26pm EST
4. Mobile technologies will see greater deployment, and will be used for authentication.
3. The need for cybersecurity professionals, acquisition professionals, and program/project management professionals will become more acute. Potential exists for an increase in retirement-eligible government employees, especially if there is turn in the economy.
2. Agencies will be forced into greater cross-collaboration, and leveraging existing investments. The federal government will work even more as an "enterprise" out of necessity.
1. Accountability and results will be emphasized even more from Capitol Hill. Programs will need to deliver results or be eliminated and/or restructured. The Government Performance and Results Modernization Act of 2010 could be the game changer.