Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
2011 predictions: Accountability, collaboration will rise
Thursday - 12/23/2010, 1:26pm EST
4. Mobile technologies will see greater deployment, and will be used for authentication.
3. The need for cybersecurity professionals, acquisition professionals, and program/project management professionals will become more acute. Potential exists for an increase in retirement-eligible government employees, especially if there is turn in the economy.
2. Agencies will be forced into greater cross-collaboration, and leveraging existing investments. The federal government will work even more as an "enterprise" out of necessity.
1. Accountability and results will be emphasized even more from Capitol Hill. Programs will need to deliver results or be eliminated and/or restructured. The Government Performance and Results Modernization Act of 2010 could be the game changer.