Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
2011 predictions: Accountability, collaboration will rise
Thursday - 12/23/2010, 1:26pm EST
4. Mobile technologies will see greater deployment, and will be used for authentication.
3. The need for cybersecurity professionals, acquisition professionals, and program/project management professionals will become more acute. Potential exists for an increase in retirement-eligible government employees, especially if there is turn in the economy.
2. Agencies will be forced into greater cross-collaboration, and leveraging existing investments. The federal government will work even more as an "enterprise" out of necessity.
1. Accountability and results will be emphasized even more from Capitol Hill. Programs will need to deliver results or be eliminated and/or restructured. The Government Performance and Results Modernization Act of 2010 could be the game changer.