Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
2011 predictions: state-sponsored cyber crime, at-risk mobile devices
Monday - 12/20/2010, 6:44pm EST
Here is Paul's list:
7. Medicare fraud via ID theft will see explosive growth
6. VoIP will be used as a covert channel in data breaches
5. Mobile devices will come under greater attack
4. WikiLeaks will not go away
3. Security will finally arrive for virtualization
2. Social media goes deeper - increasing threats
1. State-sponsored cyber crime will become a regular occurrence
Paul explained his thought process behind each prediction on the show today; you can hear our entire conversation by clicking on the audio player.