Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
2011 predictions: state-sponsored cyber crime, at-risk mobile devices
Monday - 12/20/2010, 6:44pm EST
Here is Paul's list:
7. Medicare fraud via ID theft will see explosive growth
6. VoIP will be used as a covert channel in data breaches
5. Mobile devices will come under greater attack
4. WikiLeaks will not go away
3. Security will finally arrive for virtualization
2. Social media goes deeper - increasing threats
1. State-sponsored cyber crime will become a regular occurrence
Paul explained his thought process behind each prediction on the show today; you can hear our entire conversation by clicking on the audio player.