Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Paschuck: Policy certainty helping agencies make cloud move
Friday - 10/22/2010, 1:56am EDT
"There are all kinds of flavors of the cloud out there," Kevin told me. "The definition has really become solid. NIST has put out some guidelines that really frame up cloud computing. OMB and GSA have elevated it with the FedRamp program, and really standardized the security of the cloud, so it's becoming more and more mainstream for government."
That policy certainty is generating some technology certainty. "Twelve months ago, the question was 'will I go to the cloud?' Today when I meet with clients, it's 'when will I go to the cloud?'"
You can hear my entire conversation with Kevin by clicking on the audio link.