Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Federal Hispanic Career Advancement Summit coming Nov 29-30
Friday - 9/24/2010, 12:27am EDT
The Summit's web site says the mission of the summit is to
"help attendees realize their professional aspirations and develop individual leadership competencies in order to prepare for senior positions in the Federal sector. To this end, the Summit provides an unparalleled variety of career, leadership networking activties, senior level keynote speakers and executive coaching."
Moving beyond the concept of a standard career fair, the Summit will offer the opportunity to meet members of the Senior Executive Service, who will be there to coach attendees who aspire to move into the SES.
Today I welcomed three guests to talk about the Summit: Sara Clemente Sosa, National Hispanic Employment Program Manager at the Labor Department; Ramon Suris Fernandez, Director of the Civil Rights Center at the Labor Department; and Bill Zielinski, Associate Director for Retirement and Benefits at the Office of Personnel Management. You can hear our entire conversation by clicking on the audio link.