Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Paul: Information Sharing Environment expanding
Thursday - 8/12/2010, 7:51pm EDT
"The National Strategy for Information Sharing is but three years old - not that old when it comes to federal documents.
"But changes in technology, culture and conditions necessitate not only an update, but an expansion.
"'We want to build on the current document, and update it and sketch a target end vision for the Information Sharing Environment and strategies for realizing it,' said Kshemendra Paul, the program manager for the Information Sharing Environment (PM-ISE) in an exclusive interview with Federal News Radio.
"Paul said he will begin working on the document this fall through an interagency process.
"He adds that the White House has instructed him to expand his view to look at the totality of terrorism information sharing across all levels of government, not just focus on sharing with the state, local and tribal communities.
"Paul says this is a lesson learned from the Dec. 25 attempted terrorist attack.
"The national strategy is one of five priorities Paul is working on over the next year.
"Only a month into his tenure as the PM-ISE, Paul is using his office's annual report to Congress as a menu of future opportunities. The report details the accomplishments and shortcomings of the ISE in 2009."
I played Jason's full interview with Mr. Paul; you can hear the entire conversation by clicking the audio link.