Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Learn about money, IT and what it takes to be a true leader
Thursday - 7/8/2010, 12:55pm EDT
Money, according to Brian Roach of Juniper Systems.
During the first hour of today's Best of In Depth, hear Roach discuss this -- and the technological innovations that are driving change in government IT: virtualization, cloud computing, cybersecurity, and others.
Then, learn how to be a leader with Dr. Gerry Gingrich of the National Defense University. He'll talk more about his experiences, and the "nature versus nurture" argument in hour number two of the show.