Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
How to develop standards and protect your privacy
Wednesday - 7/7/2010, 12:18pm EDT
Today, we bring you an In Depth Conversation with Chuck Campbell, Chief Information Officer of the Military Health System and James Peake, Senior Vice-President for the Health Industry at CGI and former Secretary of Veterans Affairs. They discuss standards and how to get everyone in the office on the same page to get the job done.
Then, in the second hour of the show, we discuss how to protect your privacy and reputation online. Hugo Teufel, former Chief Privacy Officer at the Homeland Security Department, is currently with PricewaterhouseCoopers and has tips for you.