Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
How to develop standards and protect your privacy
Wednesday - 7/7/2010, 12:18pm EDT
Today, we bring you an In Depth Conversation with Chuck Campbell, Chief Information Officer of the Military Health System and James Peake, Senior Vice-President for the Health Industry at CGI and former Secretary of Veterans Affairs. They discuss standards and how to get everyone in the office on the same page to get the job done.
Then, in the second hour of the show, we discuss how to protect your privacy and reputation online. Hugo Teufel, former Chief Privacy Officer at the Homeland Security Department, is currently with PricewaterhouseCoopers and has tips for you.