Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
How to develop standards and protect your privacy
Wednesday - 7/7/2010, 12:18pm EDT
Today, we bring you an In Depth Conversation with Chuck Campbell, Chief Information Officer of the Military Health System and James Peake, Senior Vice-President for the Health Industry at CGI and former Secretary of Veterans Affairs. They discuss standards and how to get everyone in the office on the same page to get the job done.
Then, in the second hour of the show, we discuss how to protect your privacy and reputation online. Hugo Teufel, former Chief Privacy Officer at the Homeland Security Department, is currently with PricewaterhouseCoopers and has tips for you.