Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Wartime Contracting Commission on "inherently governmental"
Monday - 6/21/2010, 7:30pm EDT
"The question we tackle today does not depend on whether PSC performance deserves praise or blame, on what they cost, or on how well their contracts are managed. The question here is whether they are performing inherently governmental functions that should not be contracted out in whole or in part, no matter what the demand or workload."
The witness panel at the hearing included Dr. Al Burman, President of Jefferson Solutions and former OFPP Administrator; Dr. Allison Stanger, Professor and Director of the Rohatyn Center for International Affairs at Middlebury College; Stan Soloway, President and CEO of the Professional Services Council; Danielle Brian, Executive Director of the Project on Government Oversight; Dr. Deborah Avant, Professor of Political Science and Director of International Studies and the Center for Research on International and Global Studies at the University of California, Irvine; and Dr. John Nagl, President of the Center for New American Security.
Watch the entire hearing from Friday: