Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Wartime Contracting Commission on "inherently governmental"
Monday - 6/21/2010, 7:30pm EDT
"The question we tackle today does not depend on whether PSC performance deserves praise or blame, on what they cost, or on how well their contracts are managed. The question here is whether they are performing inherently governmental functions that should not be contracted out in whole or in part, no matter what the demand or workload."
The witness panel at the hearing included Dr. Al Burman, President of Jefferson Solutions and former OFPP Administrator; Dr. Allison Stanger, Professor and Director of the Rohatyn Center for International Affairs at Middlebury College; Stan Soloway, President and CEO of the Professional Services Council; Danielle Brian, Executive Director of the Project on Government Oversight; Dr. Deborah Avant, Professor of Political Science and Director of International Studies and the Center for Research on International and Global Studies at the University of California, Irvine; and Dr. John Nagl, President of the Center for New American Security.
Watch the entire hearing from Friday: