Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Industry Chatter: Tom Simmons of Citrix
Wednesday - 5/19/2010, 7:47pm EDT
We also talked about how his company is seeing changes in attitude about the next wave of technology. Tom says Federal IT pros are becoming more comfortable with the concepts of virtualization and cloud computing, even if they're not ready to deploy the technology at their agencies.
Tom also says the agencies are getting better at moving away from process, toward measuring results - and therefore, measuring success. Tom was my guest for the 2pm hour today; you can hear the entire conversation by clicking the audio link.