Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Federal web managers introduce cool tools for your agency to use
Thursday - 4/29/2010, 3:35pm EDT
"Some of the federal government's top web managers and producers are talking about common concerns, discussing best practices, and getting a peek into some new, cutting edge tools for the federal agency websites they support at the 2-day 2010 Government Web and New Media Conference at the Renaissance Hotel in D.C.
"Those tools are being developed by the General Services Administration's Federal Center for New Media and Citizen Engagement, just created within the last year.
"Members of the new media team were given four minutes each for lightning-fast presentations on some of the new initiatives they are spearheading."
On the air, you heard from (in order) Dan Munz, Andrea Sigritz, Tiffany Smith, Bev Godwin, and Gwynne Kostin of GSA's Federal Center for New Media and Citizen Engagement. You can hear the entire presentation by clicking on the audio link.