Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Federal web managers introduce cool tools for your agency to use
Thursday - 4/29/2010, 3:35pm EDT
"Some of the federal government's top web managers and producers are talking about common concerns, discussing best practices, and getting a peek into some new, cutting edge tools for the federal agency websites they support at the 2-day 2010 Government Web and New Media Conference at the Renaissance Hotel in D.C.
"Those tools are being developed by the General Services Administration's Federal Center for New Media and Citizen Engagement, just created within the last year.
"Members of the new media team were given four minutes each for lightning-fast presentations on some of the new initiatives they are spearheading."
On the air, you heard from (in order) Dan Munz, Andrea Sigritz, Tiffany Smith, Bev Godwin, and Gwynne Kostin of GSA's Federal Center for New Media and Citizen Engagement. You can hear the entire presentation by clicking on the audio link.