Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Fresh voices weigh in on Pentagon acquisition, logistics
Tuesday - 4/13/2010, 5:59pm EDT
About two weeks ago the Brookings Institution hosted a discussion that broke that mold. This event,
"the first annual Military and Federal Fellow Research Symposium, featur[ed] the independent and cutting-edge research produced by members of each military service and select federal agencies during their time in think tanks and academia. Organized by the fellows themselves, the symposium provided a greater awareness of the valuable policy work our defense leaders are producing at think tanks and research institutions across the nation."
I played highlights from Panel 2, "Acquisition and Logistics." Click here to listen to the audio of the entire second panel. Click here to read the Panel 2 transcript. Click here for information about all the panels, and the keynote from Lieutenant General John Paxton.