Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Fresh voices weigh in on Pentagon acquisition, logistics
Tuesday - 4/13/2010, 5:59pm EDT
About two weeks ago the Brookings Institution hosted a discussion that broke that mold. This event,
"the first annual Military and Federal Fellow Research Symposium, featur[ed] the independent and cutting-edge research produced by members of each military service and select federal agencies during their time in think tanks and academia. Organized by the fellows themselves, the symposium provided a greater awareness of the valuable policy work our defense leaders are producing at think tanks and research institutions across the nation."
I played highlights from Panel 2, "Acquisition and Logistics." Click here to listen to the audio of the entire second panel. Click here to read the Panel 2 transcript. Click here for information about all the panels, and the keynote from Lieutenant General John Paxton.