Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Former FBI CIO Zal Azmi forsees better cyber days ahead
Thursday - 4/8/2010, 8:55pm EDT
With the private sector being in control of almost all of our country's internet infrastructure, Mr. Azmi addressed the challenges agencies - and the government as a whole - have in coordinating with the entities that control the pipes. We also talked about the challenges that the proliferation of mobile devices presents for IT teams at the agencies, and why you probably won't be seeing iPads on your agency's network any time soon - at least legally.