Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Industry Chatter: Lumension's Pat Clawson
Wednesday - 4/7/2010, 8:01pm EDT
Company Chairman and CEO Pat Clawson shared some results from the Federal Cyber Security Outlook 2010 Survey when he joined me for some "Industry Chatter" today. We also talked about agency efforts at acting on cyber threats; managing those threats when most of the country's infrastructure is in private hands; and cutting through the noise and chatter surrounding cyber security and getting to solutions.
Some of the topics we covered are issues Pat writes about on Lumension's blog, "Optimal Security".