Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Federal response to Haiti earthquake headed by USAID, Pentagon
Wednesday - 1/13/2010, 6:58pm EST
Then Cheryl Mills, Counselor to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton; Rajiv Shah, Administrator of the US Agency for International Development; and General Douglas Fraser, Commander of U.S. Southern Command talked about the efforts the government has already made, and will be making. That event happened at the State Department.
About an hour later, General Fraser briefed the Pentagon news media about the military's efforts in Haiti.
State Department event: