Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
SAVE Awards finalists waiting for tonight's deadline
Thursday - 12/10/2009, 7:29pm EST
"American Idol-Obama style begins today.
"The White House named the four finalists in the competition to come up with an idea to save the government money. And by Friday morning, the public's vote will determine the winner.
"Four employees submitted ideas under the Securing Americans Value and Efficiency (SAVE) Award program, and were chosen by the Office of Management and Budget.
"Now the White House is asking the public to pick the best idea. And after the voting is finished on Thursday, Dec. 10 at 11:59 p.m., the idea with the most votes will be the one presented to President Obama and included in the fiscal 2011 budget request.