Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
SAVE Awards finalists waiting for tonight's deadline
Thursday - 12/10/2009, 7:29pm EST
"American Idol-Obama style begins today.
"The White House named the four finalists in the competition to come up with an idea to save the government money. And by Friday morning, the public's vote will determine the winner.
"Four employees submitted ideas under the Securing Americans Value and Efficiency (SAVE) Award program, and were chosen by the Office of Management and Budget.
"Now the White House is asking the public to pick the best idea. And after the voting is finished on Thursday, Dec. 10 at 11:59 p.m., the idea with the most votes will be the one presented to President Obama and included in the fiscal 2011 budget request.