Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Contractor Business Systems In Trouble
Thursday - 8/13/2009, 3:39pm EDT
The hearing consisted of two panels. The first panel, in the morning, included Jeff Parsons, Executive Director of the Army Contracting Command; April Stephenson, Director of the Defense Contract Audit Agency; and David Ricci, Director of Contract Business Operations at the Defense Contract Management Agency.
The afternoon panel included representatives of the contractors that came under the heaviest criticism from Commission reports and the morning-panel witnesses. Friday's "In Depth" will feature highlights of the afternoon panel.
Commision member Dov Zakheim was on The Federal Drive yesterday talking about the Commission's work and this hearing; click here to listen.