Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Contractor Business Systems In Trouble
Thursday - 8/13/2009, 3:39pm EDT
The hearing consisted of two panels. The first panel, in the morning, included Jeff Parsons, Executive Director of the Army Contracting Command; April Stephenson, Director of the Defense Contract Audit Agency; and David Ricci, Director of Contract Business Operations at the Defense Contract Management Agency.
The afternoon panel included representatives of the contractors that came under the heaviest criticism from Commission reports and the morning-panel witnesses. Friday's "In Depth" will feature highlights of the afternoon panel.
Commision member Dov Zakheim was on The Federal Drive yesterday talking about the Commission's work and this hearing; click here to listen.