Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Changing the way war fighters are educated
Tuesday - 5/26/2009, 3:50pm EDT
The House Armed Services Oversight and Investigations Subcommittee held a hearing called Another Crossroads? Professional Military Education Twenty Years after the Goldwater-Nichols Act and the Skelton Panel.
The witness panel included Dr. Janet Breslin-Smith, Retired Professor and Department Head at the National War College; Dr. Alexander Cochran, Historical Advisor to the Chief of Staff of the Army; Dr. James Carafano, Assistant Director of the Kathryn and Shelby Cullom Davis Institute for International Studies at The Heritage Foundation; and Dr. Richard Kohn, Professor of History, and Peace, War, and Defense at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.