Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Changing the way war fighters are educated
Tuesday - 5/26/2009, 3:50pm EDT
The House Armed Services Oversight and Investigations Subcommittee held a hearing called Another Crossroads? Professional Military Education Twenty Years after the Goldwater-Nichols Act and the Skelton Panel.
The witness panel included Dr. Janet Breslin-Smith, Retired Professor and Department Head at the National War College; Dr. Alexander Cochran, Historical Advisor to the Chief of Staff of the Army; Dr. James Carafano, Assistant Director of the Kathryn and Shelby Cullom Davis Institute for International Studies at The Heritage Foundation; and Dr. Richard Kohn, Professor of History, and Peace, War, and Defense at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.