Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation scrutinized
Tuesday - 5/26/2009, 3:45pm EDT
The Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation is under the microscope in the Senate Aging Committee.
Last week the committee invited Charles Millard, the former director of the PBGC, to testify about alleged misconduct about the management of the agency.
The first highlight of the hearing is from Aging Committee Chairman Herb Kohl.
He talked about the events that led up to his committee calling the hearing.
(Watch the hearing here.)