Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation scrutinized
Tuesday - 5/26/2009, 3:45pm EDT
The Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation is under the microscope in the Senate Aging Committee.
Last week the committee invited Charles Millard, the former director of the PBGC, to testify about alleged misconduct about the management of the agency.
The first highlight of the hearing is from Aging Committee Chairman Herb Kohl.
He talked about the events that led up to his committee calling the hearing.
(Watch the hearing here.)