Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
House joins Smart Contracting Caucus
Thursday - 5/21/2009, 6:02pm EDT
The group is starting a series of discussions about issues that are creating some challenges for acquisition managers.
One of those is the contracting workforce.
Tuesday's discussion included John Needham of the GAO, Steve Kempf of the Federal Acquisition Service, Max Stier of the Partnership for Public Service, Alan Chvotkin of the Professional Services Council, Scott Amey of the Project on Government Oversight, and Steven Schooner of the George Washington University School of Law.
Federal News Radio's Tom Temin moderated the discussion.