Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
House joins Smart Contracting Caucus
Thursday - 5/21/2009, 6:02pm EDT
The group is starting a series of discussions about issues that are creating some challenges for acquisition managers.
One of those is the contracting workforce.
Tuesday's discussion included John Needham of the GAO, Steve Kempf of the Federal Acquisition Service, Max Stier of the Partnership for Public Service, Alan Chvotkin of the Professional Services Council, Scott Amey of the Project on Government Oversight, and Steven Schooner of the George Washington University School of Law.
Federal News Radio's Tom Temin moderated the discussion.