Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
House joins Smart Contracting Caucus
Thursday - 5/21/2009, 6:02pm EDT
The group is starting a series of discussions about issues that are creating some challenges for acquisition managers.
One of those is the contracting workforce.
Tuesday's discussion included John Needham of the GAO, Steve Kempf of the Federal Acquisition Service, Max Stier of the Partnership for Public Service, Alan Chvotkin of the Professional Services Council, Scott Amey of the Project on Government Oversight, and Steven Schooner of the George Washington University School of Law.
Federal News Radio's Tom Temin moderated the discussion.