Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Keeping FEMA in the DHS family
Monday - 5/18/2009, 6:10pm EDT
She told House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Bennie Thompson that both she and the President intend to keep the Federal Emergency Management Agency inside the Homeland Security Department.
Stewart Baker, a partner in the Washington office of Steptoe & Johnson and former Assistant Secretary for Policy at Homeland Security, offered some analysis about why the announcement might have been made the way it was, and what it means for the future of the agency.