Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Census nominee vows to eliminate politics from 2010 count
Monday - 5/18/2009, 6:06pm EDT
Amid concerns about politicization of the 2010 census, Dr. Robert Groves says if he's pressured to put politics before an accurate count, not only will he resign, but he's work to publicize the efforts of those who want to compromise the count.
FederalNewsRadio's Max Cacas was at Dr. Groves's confirmation hearing Friday, and has details; I had highlights of the hearing on the show today.
Watch the hearing here.