Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Census nominee vows to eliminate politics from 2010 count
Monday - 5/18/2009, 6:06pm EDT
Amid concerns about politicization of the 2010 census, Dr. Robert Groves says if he's pressured to put politics before an accurate count, not only will he resign, but he's work to publicize the efforts of those who want to compromise the count.
FederalNewsRadio's Max Cacas was at Dr. Groves's confirmation hearing Friday, and has details; I had highlights of the hearing on the show today.
Watch the hearing here.